|The Southeast Asia Resource Action Center (SEARAC) is pleased to announce the release of the full report on the Needs Assessment of Refugee Communities from Bhutan and Burma. The assessment was conducted in collaboration with the Intergenerational Center at Temple University from February to August 2010.|
To download the report, please click here.
The Executive Summary to the report and the webinar presentation are also available on SEARAC’s website: http://www.searac.org/content/training-and-technical-assistance-refugee-communities-bhutan-and-burma..
- Media Advisory: APALC to Discuss Health Care Reform and Its Effect on the Asian American Community
- Justices Meet Friday to Vote on Health Care Case
- How Health Care Law Affects Lives of 7 Americans
- Gender Gap Persists in Cost of Health Insurance
- Affordable Insurance Exchanges: Choices, Competition and Clout for States
- Southeast Asia Action Resource Center Leadership and Advocacy Training
- Medical Bills Can Wreck Credit, Even When Paid Off
Archive of Posts