In recent weeks, federal agencies implementing the Affordable Care Act (ACA) announced the Accountable Care Organization Pioneer Program, released an analysis on Medicare savings under the law, and issued key regulations, including final rules on insurance rate reviews and the hospital value-based purchasing program. Meanwhile, consulting firms, foundations, journals and think tanks from the left, right, and center continue to churn out issue briefs, reports, and estimates.
With all of these regulations, guidance, reports, cost and coverage estimates coming out daily, keeping current on health reform implementation can be a challenge.
The Kaiser Family Foundation’s Health Reform Source can help you stay on top of the latest developments related to the health reform law. Find a variety of informative resources in one central spot:
- The Scan provides summaries of the latest research and studies, as well as official actions and other developments related to the health reform law. Subscribe to the RSS feed to get notified of the latest entries in The Scan or view them on our site.
- The Document Finder provides brief summaries of and links to official federal government documents about health reform, including regulations, studies and court rulings.
- Poll Watch provides a roundup of surveys assessing public attitudes and experiences over time related to the health reform law. A Poll Watch RSS feed is also available.
- The Implementation Timeline provides up-to-date information on which provisions of the health reform law have already been implemented, complete with links to related regulations and reports.
- The Resources for Individuals and Employers page provides links to numerous nonprofit and government organizations that help individuals and small businesses navigate health reform.
Like us on Facebook to get updates on the latest additions to the Health Reform Source and to join the conversation on health reform attitudes and implementation.
The Kaiser Family Foundation is a non-profit private operating foundation, based in Menlo Park, California, dedicated to producing and communicating the best possible information and analysis on health issues.