HEALTH ACCESS ALERT
Monday, April 25, 2011
CALIFORNIA’S EFFORTS TO IMPLEMENT AND IMPROVE HEALTH REFORM MOVE FORWARD AS NEW EXCHANGE BOARD HOLDS ITS FIRST MEETING; KEY BILLS COMING UP THIS WEEK IN LEGISLATIVE COMMITTEES, FROM RATE REGULATION TO STREAMLINING ENROLLMENT
* Exchange Board Began Multi-Year Effort to Create Purchasing Pool by 2014.
* Key Bills Up to Implement New Federal Rules and Consumer Protections in State Law
* Some Seek to Improve Eligibility and Enrollment So More Californians Get Care
* Rate Regulation, AB52(Feuer), Would Allow Denial of Unjustified Rate Hikes
* Read Our Health Access Blog! Join Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter!
* Last week’s historic 1st meeting of the Exchange was live-tweeted and blogged by us!