Our job as advocates did not end when the President signed the health reform law in March – the devil is in the details of what comes after. With presentations from CPEHN, government officials, and local advocates, this convening will provide you with ways to have an impact on this law and others as they are implemented.
- Gain an understanding of administrative advocacy
- Learn ways of working with local, state, and federal agencies and regulators
- Identify opportunities to have an impact on community health through administrative advocacy
Cost: $25 for the General Public/$10 for CPEHN Network Members. *Register here
If you have already joined CPEHN’s Network, REGISTER at a REDUCED RATE of $10.
Scholarships for the registration fee are available. Please fill out the Fee Waiver Form and fax it to (510) 832-1175, and we will get back to you in 2-3 business days.
A special thanks to our local co-hosts:
ACT for Women and Girls
- Asian Health Services
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum
- California Black Health Network
- California Rural Indian Health Board
- Community Health Councils, Inc.
- Foundation for Change
- Fresno Health Consumer Center
- Health Justice Network
- Latino Coalition for a Healthy California
A special thanks to our funders, who help make our events possible:
American Cancer Society – California Division
- California HealthCare Foundation
- The California Endowment
- The California Wellness Foundation
- Kaiser Permanente
- Pfizer, Inc.
- The San Francisco Foundation
Please contact Ruben Cantu if you have any specific needs, such as food, interpreter services, and/or accessibility at (510) 832-1160 x301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.