Do you or someone you know have questions about:
- What rights employees have while working with cancer?
- How Health Care Reform affects individuals with cancer?
- How to get and keep health insurance coverage?
- What education rights protect children and young adults with cancer?
- How to qualify for government benefits?
The Cancer Legal Resource Center invites you to learn about the legal issues most relevant to those coping with cancer at the:
2010 Cancer Rights Conference
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
This FREE conference will cover important cancer-related legal issues, including:
- Employment & Taking Time Off Work
- Getting and Keeping Health Insurance
- Navigating Managed Care
- Estate Planning
- Disability and Life Insurance Options
- Understanding Health Care Reform
- Cancer Community Resources
- Genetics & the Law
- Education Rights of Children & Young Adults with Cancer
Conference attendees will also have the opportunity to network with members of the cancer community during our free luncheon.
Nurses, LCSW’s, MFTs, & Attorneys: Earn FREE CEU’s at the Conference!
LCSW’s & MFTs: This course meets the qualifications for 7 continuing education credits for Licensed Clinical Social Workers and/or MFTs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences, University of California Los Angeles Medical Center, Department of Clinical Social Work PCE Provider #592.
Nurses: 8 Continuing Education Hours for Nurses provided by UCLA Department of Nursing. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider #12511.
California Attorneys: Earn 7 hours of free MCLE credit provided by the Disability Rights Legal Center. Provider #9969.
Register for this FREE event today!
To register for the conference online now, click here.
To download the registration packet, click here.
For more information, visit:
www.CancerLegalResourceCenter.org/conference or contact
Angelica Corral, Communications & Administrative Coordinator, Cancer Legal Resource Center at 213-252-8449 or Angelica.Corral@lls.edu.