The Center for Health Care Rights will be conducting two Medicare Part D Drug Coverage training sessions for social and health care professionals during December 2009 and January 2010. The enclosed flier provides more detailed information on the training locations and instructions for registration.
These training seminars will review:
- 2010 Medicare Part D Benefits and Costs;
- How the Medicare exception and appeal process works to get drugs not covered by the plan;
- The rights and benefits of Medicare beneficiaries who are eligible for the Low Income Subsidy Program “Extra Help” with Part D drug costs; and
- Specific Part D problems experienced by persons with Medicare and full Medi-Cal.
We hope you will join us at these training events. We will be distributing our new CHCR Part D fliers with the 2010 plan information.
You can register for these trainings two ways:
1) email your name, title, name of agency/company, phone number and email address to or
2) call 213-383-4519 ext. 3019 and leave your name, title, name of agency/company, phone number and email address
If you have special needs, such as hearing or vision impairment, please let us know when you register. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. You will receive a confirmation email and/or phone message once we receive your registration within three business days.
Thank you for your continued support.
Community Education Coordinator
Center for Health Care Rights
520 S. Lafayette Park Place, Ste. 214
Los Angeles, CA 90057
Direct: 213.383.4519 ext.3016